Wednesday, October 04, 2006

why?

why, mommy? why? why do you still try to put me back in my crib? you KNOW that i always wake up even if i'm really tired. you KNOW that don't you? why do you still try? silly mommy. stop trying. it's not going to work. can't you figure it out that i'm stuck to you mommy? wherever you go, i want to be there too. you can't leave me behind mommy. you can't. okay, mommy? and stop trying to take pictures of me doing something bad. it's bad for my image. k, mommy?
















mommy, what did i say about those pictures? stop it already? we're just hungry looking for some food. there MuSt be SOME food in here... somewhere...



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is one more sneaky than the other one?

10/6/06, 10:20 AM  
Blogger koshikawa said...

heh heh... yes and no. :)

10/6/06, 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home