Saturday, September 23, 2006

today...

today i felt like sleeping with mommy. i like sleeping next to mommy. i don't know why, but i like to put my feet on her. i didn't feel like sleeping in my crib last night, so when daddy tried putting me down, i put up a fuss. good think my sister was asleep so i got to be with mommy and daddy all by myself all night long. sometimes i think my sister gets too much attention from daddy and mommy. she really hogs up mommy's time. it's not fair. plus, when sister sits on me... she's too heavy. she's gonna squash me someday. anyway, that is all i wanted to say. you figure out which sister i am yet? oh, here's a hint to all the babies out there... gotta learn to work the system babes. i've got them all wrapped around my little finger. if you need lessons, i charge by the minute. :P catch ya'll laters....

1 Comments:

Blogger emnebki said...

Number One! I think it's Number One!

9/23/06, 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home