Sunday, October 01, 2006

what happened?

mommy, mommy? how come... i don't get it. when i went to sleep last night i thought i was sleeping in your bed next to you. how come when i woke up i was back in my own bed? how come sister gets to sleep with you? that's not fair.

that's because i'm smarter than you. just because you're older doesn't mean you're smarter. when daddy or mommy tries to put me back in my bed, i open my eyes and stare at them. if they keep trying to move me back to our room, i start crying. daddy is such a pushover... if you start crying, he'll bring you back to his room for sure... he'll even put you next to mommy. i like sleeping next to mommy. when i want water or mum, she'll get up and give it to me. if you ask daddy for it, he'll ignore you. i don't know why, but he buries his head in the pillows like he doesn't want to see you or hear you. daddy's weird.

i know he's weird. and i don't know what you're talking about. i'm totally smarter than you. but, but, but... i tried crying too, but daddy still puts me back in my bed at night.

then you just have to cry harder and not stop crying. then he'll give in and bring you back to his room and you get to sleep next to mommy.

hey, i don't like it when YOU wake me up at night. you like to kick me and everyone around you.


don't you mean YOU like to kick me and mommy and everyone?

nope. i'm the princess and i'm always smarter and prettier and i'm always right.

whatever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is too cute with their individual personalities! :)

10/6/06, 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home